Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY RACE DAY!

Burlington Van checking in. Ralph, Erik and John Ostler (on the young SLU team) arrived in BTV safe and sound last night... I'm still not sure what time they arrived. Thanks to my Bro for letting folks take over his apt. This morning have to pick up the rental van and pack up all the team food. Here is a run down on the food- Bananas, clementines, pears, barrel of pretzels, bagels w/pb and cream cheese, fig newtons, chocolate, gorp, fruit and nut trail mix and plenty of Gatorade.

And on the way to Cannon we will pick up Anna (on the young SLU team) in Waterbury.


My friend Matt wants everyone to "remember: don't stop until the finish line".

I tried to find the video of Migonis from last year, but I am sad to report that I can't find it. Maybe we could do a reenactment later today. Instead I have a couple photos of Egypt.



That's me in the orange shirt- running in a dry riverbed northeast of Ciaro in June. One of the hottest runs I have ever done. 4pm in June= HOT.

No comments: